Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekends at central


SATURDAY
It's 9.30am
A lot of people Q-ing already
Numbers was given out at 7.30am
So I have to come early tomorrow to get the numbers
...

This is HOODS HK
Just next to BBC
On Lan ST, Central

I can't see the end of this Q
...
Then my sister bring me around the area of Central
The busy street
...
...

I found a place that my friend can stay over when they come to HK
...

文耀不要看到可以吃的就吃
吃死你啊
...
An old building
...
Old vs New
...
There's a small photo exhibition held inside the central police station
看下无妨,参观参观
...
Heritage photo exhibition
All the photos were taken many years before
...
iDEAL PRISON =.=
...
印度神油 lol
...
写信佬
...
...
The staircase which always appear in tvb series
...
Then walked into a old style coffee house
...
...

...

The floor is so classic
...
Some deco in the coffee shop
...
An old fan
NATIONAL brand
...
I have no idea on what's the use for this thing
...
...
...
...

Look at the menu
...
mocha?
Does the names look weird?
This is the answer
It's starbucks !
...
Starbucks in a old coffee shop concept
...
...
BYE !
...
SUNDAY
Wake up early in the morning and go to HOODS HK again
Feel lucky for I'm the last guy to get the last items of the day
...
...
Free gifts that are given out
...

It is a double layer tote bag
The material used inside and outside are totally different
You can't tear it off so easily
Gonna be my shopping bag when I go out shopping
...



No comments:

Post a Comment